Saturday, November 7, 2009

Floridas Annual DSM Meet: Holy Evos!

I went to my first big non-euro meet, and all I can say is DAMN. It was out of control. It was expertly coordinated during the cruise with the filming and everything. I cant wait to see that video. Heres a quick recap of what went down:

Started out in a parking lot on Goldenrod, just like any old car meet. LOTS of sick evos.

Then after about an hour, when all of the cars were there, they lined up by color getting ready to cruise to CFRC.


There were cops to stop all traffic at the intersection so that 100 cars wouldnt have to make u-turns.

It was pretty sick watching all these cars, all the same color, ride out.


I ran up to the corner to take some panning shots. There were so many of them it was overwhelming!

Once I caught up with the cruise, we hit a bit of traffic. A hundred Evos will do that.


Once we got to CFRC everyone parked according to color too. Fantastic.

 
Chilled there, talked cars, and took pictures for a couple of hours, and then they got a cherrypicker to take some shots for a magazine I think.



The event was a success for sure. I know I sure had a blast. Definitely gonna hit up this meet again next year.

The whole set of pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment